Executive Director: Wanda St. Francois
526 Upper Paradise Road - Unit A
Affiliated Services for Children and Youth (ASCY) is a leading, innovative organization. Our mission is to support our clients by providing a comprehensive and diverse range of quality services that support the development and well-being of children and youth in the city of Hamilton.
ASCY is a non-profit, multi-service organization with a focus on lifelong learning. Our broad vision is “children and youth will have opportunities to reach their potential.”
We provide professional education, resources and supports to build on the capacity of early years practitioners and other community professionals by providing them with the tools they need to support the healthy development of children in our community.
ASCY provides to the community:
- professional education (on site and outreach)
- program consultation
- financial and board support
- home child care support
- professional resource library (membership fee)
- networking opportunities
- francophone services available upon request
ASCY's role in co-ordinated access includes:
- co-ordination of professional education, resources and support for the broader early learning and child care sector and the general public
- supports for independent home child care practitioners via Home Child Care Support Services