This page provides you with a variety of ways to communicate with the organizations involved in Co-ordinated Access for Child Care by clicking on the buttons down the left side of your screen.
You can e-mail general comments and questions related to Co-ordinated Access for Child Care at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Feedback form connects with the webmaster, so use this section to identify any difficulties you are having with the site or to ask "technical" questions. You are also strongly encouraged to make suggestions for improvements to the instructions or the help page to the webmaster.
- Affiliated Services for Children and Youth
- Contact ASCY if you have comments, questions or information related to training, resources or support to the child care sector.
- Community Information Hamilton
- Contact CIH if you have any questions or comments about the Community Resources page or concerning general information on community, health, and voluntary sector services.
- Child Care Information Hamilton
- Contact CCIH if you have updates or corrections to any of the information in the Co-ordinated Access site or the databases. CCIH is also your first point of access for general information about the child care sector.
- Home Child Care Support Services
- Contact HCCSS if your comment or question relates to home-based child care.
- Integration Resources HUB
- Contact HUB if your comment or question relates to services or support for children with special needs.
- City of Hamilton
- Contact the City if your question or comment relates to subsidy or the management of Hamilton's child care system.
- Ministry of Education
- Contact the Ministry if your question or comment is related to the licensing of child care.
[ Top of Page ]